BoardingEquipped with a spacious play area, private rooms,
and 24-hour care by our experienced staff.
Safe, reliable care for your dog.
We focus on keeping your dog’s stress at a minimum by providing accommodation choices that fit the needs and activity levels of your dog.
Equipped with a spacious play area, private rooms, and 24-hour care by our experienced
staff, WANCOTT provides safe and reliable care for your dog.
We provide a variety of accommodation choices so that trainers can care for your dog appropriately and keep their visit stress free.
We promise our clients the following:
- ●We will care for your dog with all our heart.
- ●We will keep a close eye not only on the appetite and toilet activities of your dog, but also on their health and mental status.
- ●There will always be clean, fresh water for your dog to drink.
- ●A professional trainer will propose appropriate accommodation options to meet your dog’s needs and keep their visit as stress free as possible.
The 4 qualities of
The keys to a safe, comfortable stay!
24-hour care by our experienced staffOur experienced staff will be on call 24 hours a day to ensure a safe stay for your dog.
34 hour stay per nightA maximum of 34 hours of boarding per night is possible with 10am check in and 8pm check out the following day. Extension is also possible at ¥1,000/30minutes.
Spacious play areaLet your dog enjoy freedom in our wide open play area during the day.
(*not available with the Basic Stay plan)
Care by professional dog trainersA professional trainer will propose appropriate accommodation options to meet your dog’s needs.
WANCOTT Hotel provides 4 room types for you to choose from
that best suits your dog!
Cabin roomCage type room for dogs that prefer to have a view of other dogs and feel the presence of people at all times.Size: Approximately 90 × 75 × 80cm
Standard roomA relatively large room so that your dog can have a luxurious stay. Size: Approximately 280 × 563 cm
Deluxe roomA relatively large room so that your dog can have a luxurious stay. Size: Approximately 280 × 563 cm
Suite roomThis is the largest room we have. For dogs that are used to relaxing in wide open spaces.Size: Approximately 600cm × 1200cm
Complete accommodation plan that includes the very best of everything WANCOTT has to offer!
Spend free time running in the spacious play area and relax time getting pampered with massages!
We also offer daily checkups by our medical staff. This is the perfect, luxury plan for your dog.
|Room type||Per night/per dog (tax not included)||Supplementary services|
（Our staff will check in on your dog and take them for a walk around the dog park as necessary. For dogs that have been potty trained outdoors, our staff will make sure they are taken out whenever necessary）
Select up to 5 of the following:
24-hour care / Preliminary counseling / Free time in the spacious play area / Choice of bed / Daily health checks by our medical staff / Body care / Report of status with photos during stay
※Consecutive stay discount
We offer a 10% discount for consecutive stays of 5 nights or more.
※Walks and reports via LINE can be added to any accommodation plan for an additional fee.
(Whether or not we can provide this option depends on congestion status) Please contact us for further details.
※For drop off and pick up outside regular hours (6:00-10:00、20:00-24:00), we will require an additional fee (1,000jpy/30 minutes)
Basic accommodation plan which includes only the basic services. We recommend this plan for dogs who find it stressful to be around other dogs or people.
|Room type||Per night/per dog (tax not included)|
24-hour care / Management of meals / Toilet care / Basic counseling / Report of status during stay
※Taking into consideration the stress levels of your dog, we limit the stay period to 2 nights 3 days for this accommodation plan.
※For drop off and pick up outside of regular hours (6:00-10:00、20:00-24:00), we request an additional fee (¥1,000/30 minutes)
Day trip plan that can be used for just a few hours stay at a time.
|Stay time||Weight：Up to 6kg|
|Stay time||Weight：14.1kg and over|
|Stay time||Weight：Over 35.0kg|
How to use
Making a reservation
Please book in advance either by email or phone and we will set up a tour, counseling session, and stay schedule.
Reception and counseling
Please tell us your dog’s breed, sex, age, medical history, and of any allergies we should know about. Let us know if you have any questions or concerns.
To ensure a smooth and stress-free stay, we ask that you try our temporary stay plan in advance to allow your dog a chance to get used to the environment.
Using the service
We will make sure your dog has a comfortable stay.
Terms and Conditions
Please note that the following terms must be met before use of the hotel.
※Depending on the status of your dog, we may decline your request for boarding. Please confirm with our staff in advance.
- Your dog has received a rabies vaccine and a 5-way (or more) combination vaccine not more than 1 year ago.
- No less than 1 week has passed since your dog’s last vaccine.
- Your dog has received preventive treatment against heartworms, fleas, and ticks.
- Your dog is not pregnant or has not recently given birth.
- Your dog is not on heat, or it has been no less than 2 weeks since hemorrhage was last confirmed, and your dog has been washed since.
- Your dog is not aggressive towards other dogs or people.
- Only dogs under 14 years of age for small to medium (under 15kg body weight) breeds, and dogs under 11 years of age for large (over 15kg body weight) breeds are eligible for boarding.
- Dogs over the above age will be boarded under the Nursing/ Care for Older dogs service.
- Check in and check out before or after hours (10:00〜20:00) will require an additional fee.
- Reception outside regular hours (6:00〜10:00/20:00〜24:00) requires separate reservation. Check in and check out between 0:00〜6:00 is not possible.
- After midnight, the stay period will automatically be extended 1 night.
- Depending on the dog’s status during boarding, we may not be able to accommodate the selected stay plan. In these cases, the stay plan may be changed under the responsibility of the staff in charge.
- Only 2 dogs from the same home that are able to get along may be allowed to share a room.
- To ensure a smooth and stress free stay, we ask that you try our temporary stay plan in advance to allow your dog a chance to get used to the environment.
- For first time customers, we ask that you arrive at least 30 minutes before the scheduled check in time so that we may provide an explanation of the hotel services and find out a little bit about your dog. This is called counseling.
<Items Necessary for Membership Application>
- Dog Tag with Registration Number
- Rabies Vaccine Records（Within 1 year）
- Combination Vaccine Certificate（5-way or more, within 1 year）
- ID of Owner
※Please contact us if your pet cannot be vaccinated